You may have been involved with something similar this month, but I have been nominated (TWICE) for an award which requires me to award 11 other bloggers.
The rules are simple:
- Select 11 fellow bloggers you wish to bestow this honor;
- Ask them 11 questions about themselves, and
- Post your answers and nominees to your blog (hey! at least it takes care of one day!)
- Grab the logo for your website HERE.
But first I’ve been asked to answer 11 questions by my nominators, Roy A. Ackerman and Julia Neiman. (Julia, if you had a different set of questions, I’m sorry, but I cannot locate them.)
My 11 questions for my nominees and the answers to them:
- Are you a new entrepreneur or have you been in business for awhile? I have been in business roughly three years; officially declared Personal Transition Guidance, LLC January 2011
- What is your biggest blogging challenge? Going the distance, but this time I have it in the bag! (or would that be blog?)
- What is one goal for your blog? To ease the pain of change
- If money were no object, what would you do all day long? Write
- 5. Who is your ideal customer/client? A woman in her early to mid 50s seeking next steps after a life-change event, such as job loss
- What social media sites are you on aside from Facebook? LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube
- What is stronger for you, your dream or your doubts? Oh, definitely my dream
- What services does your business offer? Coaching, mentoring, speaking, workshops, teleseminars
- Do you have a business coach? Not officially
- What makes you happiest about your business? I get to do what I love to do each and every day
- What is your biggest guilty pleasure?popcorn
Minette Riordan - http://www.bydesignforwomen.com/
Stacey Strickler - http://comealivein365.com/
Dee Ankary - http://moonpreneur.net/
Diana Lesire Brandmeyer - http://www.pencildancer.com/
Tim Emerson - http://www.kwanyinhealing.com/blog.php
Jackie Bledsoe Jr - http://www.kwanyinhealing.com/blog.php
Liz Fulcher - http://aromaticwisdominstitute.com/
Erin Sherman Hatton - http://www.erinemhatton.com/index.html
Mark A. Michael - http://www.beyondfaithintofreedom.com/
Ken Jacques – http://www.kenjacques.com
Jan Kearney – http://www.mylocalbusinessonline.co.uk
Congratulations! Have fun with your picks -- I sure did! Each one of you,has made an impression on me, so in gratitude I share the wealth of your expertise.
To your success,
“The good writer, the great writer, has what I have called the three S's: the power to see, to sense, and to say. That is, he is perceptive, he is feeling, and he has the power to express in language what he observes and reacts to.” ~Lawrence Clark Powell
Peggy Lee Hanson, personal transition guide and mentor, is expert at compassionately helping those suffering loss of any proportion, especially through unemployment. Using proven strategies and support, she teaches how to move quickly and easily through current or impending life-changing moments so that you can have the life you are meant -- and deserve -- to live.
PeggyLee is a Speaker, Best-selling author on Amazon.com, Certified Dream Coach® & Group Leader®, Trained True Purpose Coach®, and CEO and Founder of MyDreamArchitect.com, a subsidiary of Personal Transition Guidance, LLC. Also, Peggy Lee has co-facilitated mastermind groups and appeared as a regular columnist for online communities. She is a member of Toastmasters International.
Follow her at PeggyLeeHanson on Twitter and Facebook. You may also subscribe to her blog and newsletter.